Homemade risotto from Anna Robin
– Risotto rice, 50g per person, 100 for this recipe.
– Vegetables of your choice. I usually use an onion, a mushroom and canned diced tomatoes. But this time I used an Italian vegetable package from Albert Hein (400g) and 5 tablespoons of basil tomato sauce.
– Balsamic vinegar, dash or 3.
– Sunflower oil, possibly supplemented with a cube of (vegan) butter.
– Forest mushroom stock cube.
– Oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
– (vegan) Grated cheese
1. Fill the frying pan with a little oil, heat it briefly over medium heat and add the vegetables and let it fry for at least 10 minutes, stirring regularly. If you use onions and mushrooms, let them become translucent before adding the (diced) mushrooms and then diced tomatoes.
2. Stir in the rice. Introduce the vegetables for a minute. Then add the balsamic vinegar. Let that also become friends with each other. Add the stock cube and pour boiling water over it.
3. Keep adding water in parts until the rice is soft enough. If so, let the excess water evaporate and add the spices in the order listed to taste.
4. Scoop up and serve with at least two tablespoons of (vegan) cheese. Enjoy your meal!