Recipe for madeleines with a bite
Mmmmm…madeleines. You know those buttery cakes with their shell-like shape with ridges. In this case, the madeleines get that extra bit of flavor by adding some GIMBER. bake!
- 180 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 130 g granulated sugar
- 20 g cassonade sugar
- 5 g baking powder
- 180 g of melted butter
- 15 g of honey
- 15cl GIMBER
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a saucepan and let it cool.
- Mix the honey with the Gimber to a syrup.
- Beat the eggs with the caster sugar and cassonade sugar until light and airy.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and add a pinch of salt. Fold the whole under the beaten eggs.
- Add the melted butter and honey-ginger syrup.
- Mix everything well and let the dough rest overnight.
- Divide the dough over the molds the next day and bake them first for 5 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C. Then lower the temperature to 170°C and bake for another 5 minutes.
With the discount code: DRYJAN15IKPAS23 order your GIMBER with a 15% discount.
This discount code entitles you to 15% discount on all products and your entire order and can be used 1 x per customer from 1 January to 31 January.