The green thirst quencher
Lime avocado dragon water
- ½ lime cut into wedges
- ¼ avocado cut into long wedges
- 1 large branch of tarragon
- 1 liter tap water
- ice cubes.
- Peel the avocado and cut into thin long wedges, slide them into the carafe
- Carefully squeeze the lime wedges a little over the avocado wedges in the carafe
and then add the lemon wedges
- Crush the tarragon leaves by tapping them with the back of a knife to release the flavors better
- Put the tarragon branch with leaves in the carafe
- Add some ice cubes and fill the carafe with cold tap water.
You can also use frozen avocado instead of fresh avocado. These are available in parts and
in halves, these do not discolour but have a slightly less strong taste. Ask for it in the
supermarket or your supplier.
A delicious recipe from Brabant Water.