Ingredients for 1 carafe.
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 lemongrass stalk, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 liter tap water
- 1⁄4 red pepper cut lengthwise with seeds
• Carefully squeeze the lime wedges into the carafe and then add the wedges.
•Crush the lemongrass stalks by tapping them with the back of a knife, this will release the flavors better.
•Do the same with the red pepper, but don't hit the flesh too hard with the knife.
• Roll up the lime leaves and tap them gently and gently with the back of a knife.
•Fill up the carafe with rose water, lemongrass, crushed lime leaves and red pepper.
• Add some ice cubes and fill the carafe with cold tap water
Make ice cubes with rose petals. Super simple and it looks very nice in the carafe.
A delicious recipe from Brabant Water.