Delicious recipe for fruit bowl in different variants
- Fresh fruit, you can choose 1 single type, fruit in the same color or for a combination of different colors of fruit. Preferably choose fruit of the season
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly squeezed orange juice (or other juice, depending on which fruit you chose)
- Sparkling water
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Note: lemon juice, orange juice (or other juice) and sparkling water in the ratio 1:4:5.
- Wash the fruit and remove the skin and seeds if necessary
- Cut the fruit into small pieces/slices (keep a few slices or – with strawberries for example – a few pieces of fruit to garnish the glass or bowl)
- Put the fruit in a glass or if you are making a large amount, in a large (glass) bowl
- Sprinkle the fruit with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration
- Add the freshly squeezed juice
- Add the water
- Stir well to mix everything
- Garnish the glass or bowl with the reserved fruit and mint leaves.
More recipes for party drinks, tea and water with can be found on your dashboard at IkPas.nl and in the IkPas app.
Mmmmm…madeleines. You know those buttery cakes with their shell-like shape with ridges. In this case, the madeleines get that little bit of extra flavor by adding a little GIMBER…
Taking a break means, in addition to not drinking alcohol, to explore. Pushing your tasty limits. Where one swears by ginger tea, you can wake the other up for a fresh gravy with…
Did you know that ginger can have many beneficial effects on your body? This has everything to do with the active ingredients that this tropical root contains. So get under…